It’s been a wk since I last blog, damn tired sia from working and schooling. I know some of you got updates of me from my blog, so I will try my best to blog when I have the time. So here I am, blogging on this windy Saturday morning before I go to Jie’s house. How good of me? Hehe.
Yesh, its been a week since I started working in SAESL (Singapore Aero Engine Services Pte lTd) as a technical records officer in quality dept. It’s co own by a few companies in which the largest shareholder is SIA. The company is damn fucking far from my home, it’s in Loyang. The traveling time is nearly equal to the time I took to go back to my mum’s hometown in Malaysia. So everyday I woke up damn early to go work and rush back to school every other days.
It’s tiring, I usually fall asleep as soon as I lay on bed but then I think I still quite the job. For the 1st week, I’ve been tasked to do some ground work which means the basics, so I have not really know the nature of the scope yet. But so far, so good. Colleagues are nice people, the place there was clean and have Class 95 playing all day long. I’ve got my own work table, complete with a flat screen monitor, own phone line and own email accounts, network access, SAP login in progress. It’s the 1st time I was employ as perm staff and I am looking forward to the benefits for the perm staff after my confirmation which is targeted to be in January.
School is ending soon and exams are around the corner. The 1st paper will be on 2/11 which means its less and half a month from now. So I try to squeeze in time every night to practice on the maths whenever I can. Weekends are spend looking at the equations either at my hse or at Jie’s place. I really want to go out and shop but somehow manage to convince myself not to. At least wait for the exams to be over and I have all the time in the world to go shopping. I really super scare I fail any modules ar. It’s not like when I was in poly where I study full time and have ample time to prepare for the exams. Here, school sem ends the week before exams and that some more I am working thus the time to study is very limited. I will do what I can to pass it. But I guess the rest is up to god le. Damn, I really dun wan fail lehz. 3000+++ per sem lehz, I dun wan to be poorer for another half a year. Please, let me get through this smoothly, I dun aim A’s I only aim to pass. After all, what choices have I got?
Saturday, October 22, 2005
## mISsinG iN aCtioN ##
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment