Been not working for already 2 wks, it’s a record man, I think I didn’t stop work for so long before. Yesh, for your information people, I’ve found a job and waiting for the details to be finalize now den I will go start work on next mon le. Finally, after weeks of job seeking, interviews, I got a job. Phew, I was starting to think that I need to eat grass le. A big thank you once again to those who are so concern about me, I’m fine. A bit depressed perhaps, but still ok.
I so damn bored at home recently, so much so that I did all the tutorials, wrote out the summary of my algorithm modules, watching DVDs like CSI and Da Chang Jin. I must admit that I began to fall in love with CSI le. Previously, I use to think that the show was gross but after watching the DVD, my opinions changed. In fact, I finished watching the whole series in 3 days. Hehe. Now, I waiting for the show to start on tv later on, hehe it’s a different series form the one I watched, but my piggy bro said that the LV series was better than the current one on tv. Check it out later.
A bit of update, Jie went back to serve his liability le. It’s been one week since he went back and he pretty much have nothing to do according to him. Hope it remains this way till he finally ord. Hehe. Since I’m not working, and he haven got his allowance yet, I guess we two are living like hermits, haha weekends are spent mopping around at my hse. Eh, mopping is not the actual housework hor, it’s an American slang that I picked up when I was reading the Sweet Valley series during my school days. Hehe
It’s going be a few days more before I officially start work and I think I will blog more about this job when I start work cuz I aso not quite sure of what it is like. Anyway, my exams are around the corner, and since I will be working soon le, I guess I don’t have much time to write entries le. Hope that after my exams I will be able to write more. A bit sian le, dunno what to blog recently. Hai.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
%% i'M so DamN BORed %%
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment