Thursday, June 16, 2005

@@ a FuLl Day of sLEEping @@

Finally went to the doctor today after days of procrastination, man, should see how much medicine the doctor gave me, can last for a life time I think. I hate medicines, make me drowsy and sleepy only. Shit.

That kinda explain why I sleep the full day, after I took my lunch and my medicine, I fell into deep deep sleep and didn’t manage to wake up till 5pm++. Even though I heard my phone message tone going off, the best I can manage is just to push any button to make it shut up. Haha. At 1 point, I woke up to pull the line off my house phone just because it rang non stop.

Irritating sia, to keep calling when no 1 is picking up the phone. Its obvious la! That no 1 is in to pick up the phone that time. Ya, even though I was at home today, but was on mc ma, who will know I on mc today and didn’t want to pick up the phone, leaving it to ring till it stops? Hate the person who got me out of my bed to pull out the line.

Ok, I shall stop being so bad, scolding people. Haha Bad karma sia.. I think it explains why I sick for so long. Keep scolding people recently. Haha. But then if they are so damn good in the 1st place, then I will have nothing to bitch about le right? It takes 2 hands to clap de ma, so I reckon its not entirely my fault also. Lalala..

Because of my mc today, I missed the stupid SWC meeting and just now after the meeting, Robin did update me a bit on what happen. I hate the C854, every time I was there for the meeting, nothing important came out, and when I’m absent, there bound to be some big issue concerning my station to surface up de. What, you all got something against me izzit? Never mind, I’m paid to solve those issues, come tomorrow, I will get the information from my team mates and proceed to do what they want. That is if I’m well enough to go back to office tomorrow.

Well, I wanna go play games le and also have a early night hoping that tomorrow will be well enough to go work. Tomorrow evening still got internal meeting. Stupid idiots, what a way to start a week end. Super no life manager.

0 comments: