Wednesday, May 25, 2005

&& tHe pOwEr oF WorDs &&

Today, 2 of my poly mates messaged me to ask me whether I’m feeling ok or not. Haha I was very very puzzled by their question at 1st. Turns out that they had saw the note I put besides my MSN nick – Its gonna be over soon..

I guess that it I’m not wrong, they must have thought something happen between Jie and me. I admit, the title itself sounds misleading and no wonder they are mistaken. Haha but no la, I think I put this up around a month ago to celebrate the end of the close up sessions with C854, indicating hell is over for me for the time being. And because I didn’t log on for the past month, I didn’t change the nick and thus causing this little drama today. Hehe sorry ar..

Well, still wanna thank both of you for showing concern for me, *muackz* I really appreciate it a lot a lot. Although work had not been easy and smooth sailing recently, I very grateful to have the support of you all who cares. Really really very touch. *Weeps*

But to ensure every1, I’m really ok la, its just a little phase that I’m going through and its nothing biggie. Every1 in the work force gotta go through all these before they are able to make other new comers go through these shit or even worse de. Haha Much as I hate to admit, I’m waiting for the day that I need not go through all these shit and there will be someone who will need to go through for me. Hehe Meaning newcomers la, but at present stage, guess I don’t have much choice. Haha I’ll continue to gambatte de.

0 comments: