Saturday, May 28, 2005

** hOw i sPEnd My SatUrDay **


Today marks the 4th year that Jie and me are together. Instead of celebrating with him, I was out with Huiyi the whole day. Haha not that I dun want to meet him is I cannot meet him because, he’s been struck in camp for the stupid standby duty and to date, he hasn’t got the time to chat with me as yet. Come to think of it, on the 2nd night (Wednesday) of the standby week, we did talk but for a short while only and its very late into the night le. Hai..

Its been around 2 months since Huiyi and I last meet up. She was busy with her mock up and exams and me with C854 (meaning work). Therefore we make an agreement to meet up after I wrap up the C854 commenting sessions and when she clear her exams. Actually we intend to meet on Friday de, but then I got the stupid internal meeting and I was afraid that it will drag so we postpone it to today since I have no plans also.

Went Bugis for lunch at Fish n Co. Yummy, yuummy long time never eat le. Ordered seafood platter for 2, our favourite and nearly finish eating every thing. Haha I was so full after we eating that it nearly took 2 hours not to have the bloated feeling. Went to shop around in Bugis, she was helping me to keep a lookout for new school bags for me to buy(hehe she knows me very well that I will get a bag for the new sch term de). Didn’t see anything I like though. And moreover, I’ve got a bag in mind le only it costs 90bucks and I was thinking whether to buy or not. Haha In the end, the decision was to put the idea on hold 1st.

Huiyi brought 2 new shirts at U2 and I had a hard time convincing myself that I shouldn’t spend so much $ to buy new clothes le, so in the end I didn’t buy that t shirt along with her. Hehe self discipline very good right?haha

We went around walking for awhile more before proceeding to pray at the famous Guan Yin temple. It was damn bloody hot when we walked over and we 2 went into the new revamp Bugis Village to stay in the air con at 1 point of time before walking over. I saw 1 cd shop and went over to check out the new cd. End up buying 2 at 1 go as the cd shop at AMK sells at a more higher price.

On our way back to Bugis junction after praying, we stopped by at Bugis village again, after walking/shopping for awhile, 1 shop caught our attention and we were struck down there for around 1 hr where she try on clothes, me looking at the display and finally Huiyi bargaining with the shop owner. You should see the way she bargain, 1 word –POWER.
Haha

Walked off with a new shirt( I didn’t manage to convince myself not to buy after all) and we both were very satisfied with what we brought. Then we went to drink bubble tea to clench our thirst and sat down to talk talk a bit. Updating each other bout our recent happenings and gossips. Its was so nice to talk to her ya know? Cause need not scare to offend her or to keep anything from her. Just keep yanking and yanking non stop to make up the lost time that we didn’t meet up.
At around 5pm, I make a move 1st as I had already told my mum that I’ll be home for dinner. We parted ways with me going home and she going to meet her friends. But make a pact to meet up after our pay day to have a feast again. Haha since we both are free for this while, must as well make most of it.

Tomorrow, I’ll go visit fang’ s sister to see her 2 adorable kids. Its been a long time since I last saw them. Its so nice to have some one calling me Ah Yi, and I’m hooked on it. I’m so excited…..

0 comments: