Friday, April 22, 2005

^^ aGeINg ^^
piangz..think i look older than my real age nowadayz le..can u imagine?whole week was rushing like a mad woman for the submission of Thomson Full Station Concourse level comments which is due today to be discuss with my civil contractors at the close up meeting.Really took alot of pains to go thru the drawings and comment ar.pluz,i had oredi miss the date line.Its more pressure on top of the 1 I'm facing while commenting on the drawings.Just what i just need,great.

For the whole week,i lunched in near my company,which was a rare sight as I alwazy lunched at AMK/Yishun/Thomson plaza at least once a week to do some quick shopping during lunch hours.I dun even have the time to go to SingPost to send the present that i prepared for my best fwen,whu's birthday is tmr..shit,i realli felt tt i had let him down becuz for my birthday,i received my present few dayz in advance.but no choice lehz,i realli dunno how to find the time to go send the presents and also to write the card.I tink need msg him n tell him that I'm realli sorrie and I will get it done ASAP de..well,for a starters,i also didnt reply his msg when he invited me to his birthday bash,it slipped off my mind to reply him bak and juz todae when some 1 asked me,den i suddenly remember.I guess it's too late to reply now le,and also i thinks tt he will also not be expecting me to be present for 2 reasons.1st,my kakis are not going aso it seems.2nd,I wun go alone there de and i noe some of them also dun wish to see me for whatever reasons.So best fwen,if you are reading tiz entry,juz wanna wish u happie 21st birthday,may you age faster den me,n hope you understand tt I'm goin thru a rough patch at work so,i gotta put ur present on hold 1st.But,rest assured,i will send you e present tt u requested previously.Lastly,i aso wanna apologize for not being able to attend your party,n i tink u noe the reasons de cuz we r best fwens..hahaah..


******************************************************

Finally,a wk is over and tmr is wkend!Although i still need to comment on my drawings as i promise my over all in charge that I will get in send out on Mon late afternoon but nevertheless,I'm having wkend mood le.hhaha I noe it will be juz liek any other wkend or even more boring cuz i need to work but I get to see my BF!!jealous?hahah dun be,I'm sure every1 sure haf their special half that they look forward to meet on wkends de.Plz just let this little rough patch at work past quickly and make me a more stronger and smarter person and to be able to tackle and handle the problems better in future....

0 comments: