Have been quite busy recently with work and school. Especially school I think, cannot seems to clear the tutorials which is piling up. I think I am too slow in clearing them as I need to try to figure out how to solve the bloody questions and also I think the adrenaline have not been pump up to the maximum yet. Hehe. Still warming up? I guess so.
Changed to PT 22 of the AE tutorial this week, it is the last chance with have and luckily, this tutor was quite good and of cuz the best out of the 3 classes. Decided that would attend his class till the mid of this semester where there would be a chance in my own tutor. I will give the new tutor a chance. Hehe.
Been having frequent headaches recently, I really dunno why. I usually can pay attention in lectures de but recently, I keep falling asleep lor. Even during the time where I was working in Loyang, and not getting more than 5 hrs sleep per day, I was able to concentrate better then now.
The worse thing is, I can fall asleep during tutorial also lor. I am having trouble to keep my eyes open and paying attention, I tried to take down what the tutor is explaining but then I think I will do a better job is I am more alert. Tried taking sweets le but still can sleep. Win lor.
Everyone have been very concern about me managing my school and work. No worries people, I may have my bad days sometimes. Tired, restless, stress etc. but overall I am still okie. This is what I want, this is my goal in life- to get that piece of paper. I will work hard towards this goal cuz this is the road I choose. Although sometimes demoralized, but the determination is still there. I know I can hang on de. Thanks for the concern recently everyone. I am fine. 9more weeks den I can take a rest le. Gambatte!!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
%% sCHooLing & WorkInG maKEs YoNgle a DuLl GAl %%
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
11:39 PM
Labels: LEle's sTruGgLE wITh StUdIEs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment