Friday, August 25, 2006

## my 2Nd lAb LEssoN ##

Today is the 2nd lab lesson and also the 1st experiment lab that we had. As usual, didn’t know where the place is and being the kiasu me, I msn Yao Yao when I came back from lunch to ask him to meet me before going to the lab. Lucky got him as a partner to go sch, at least I not so lost.

Since today is Friday, I get to knock off earlier than usual at 5pm. Went to have dinner at Jurong Point as I am sick of RP’s food and plus it is vacation time, so there are not much stalls opened for business. After that, I sat at the mrt station to wait for Yao Yao to arrive to go school. Didn’t feel like going alone so choose to wait for him.

Again, both of us don’t have the faintest idea where our lab would be. In the end, it was him who accidentally saw the tag on the door and realize that we were in the right block. We then went into our lab, the lesson for today is on Analog Electronics where we will be analyzing the effect of half bridge and full bridge rectifier. We got back the same partner we have for last week, for me, its Winnie.

I was very worried as the lecturer went thru the lab sheet with us. There wasn’t much instructions on it and also there were a lot of circuits to be connected to carry out the experiments. I was worried that we couldn’t finish on time. We both started out quite well with the half bridge rectifier but then found out then we did something wrong when evaluating the PIV of the waveform. In any case, the lab technicians were quite helpful. I accidentally mistake one of the lecturer for a lab tech. Die le la, I keep asking him questions lor as he seems quite friendly. But Yao Yao told me that he saw him writing something down in his book everything he finish walking around the class. I dunno our grp will kena or not. Muz be more alert next time. Hehe.

Didn’t manage to finish this lab ar. The last part, we didn’t have the time to go do. I remembered during my poly days, I am always one of the 1st few whu finish my lab de den went around to either help others or chit chat. Now, dun even have the time to look to the other grps lor. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the lab lesson today. After all, its been so long since I last have a lab lesson. Like learning new things thru lab lessons instead of the boring lectures. Let’s hope that my next lab lesson would be better than this time and we will have the time to finish the experiments that are required to be carried out. Nitez..

0 comments: