My life have been pretty boring. Dunno what is wrong, just dun have the energy to do anything. Perhaps I just wanna enjoy the last few weeks of my holidays, perhaps it is juz one of my mood swings acting up.
I practically did nothing on weekend. Lazing in Jie’s house on Saturday doing my beads and him playing war craft, and did the same thing again in my house on Sunday. Actually wanna go watch movie de, but just dun have the mood to go leh, dunno why. End up stay at home both days. Sian ar. Life is getting more and more boring.
Nothing can perk me up recently also, even shopping. It is really something that is very unusual. Usually shopping will have a positive effect on me de, but this time round, even shopping couldn’t get me perk up to go out. Asides from going out with my friends for meet up, I practically went no where.
That day when Boon was chatting with me, he was asking me about how Jie and I spend our weekends. Then I realize, recently, we two really seldom go out on weekends. Preferring to stay at home and rot. Hehe.
The truth is there isn’t much place in Spore that we two haven been two. Lets exclude the night spots where both of us have no interest la. But then the major shopping centres, places of interest, we have all been there lo! I simply ran out of ideas to go le. I cannot understand why people wun get bored of going to the same old shopping centres over and over again.
Hai, I think I am going to enter to hermit mode in 2 more weeks. No more gatherings, dinners with my fwens as my schedule for this sem is 5 days of school. Some told me that this planning is plan to die de. But then no choice leh, given to me by school wat u expect me to do? I reckon that my life is gonna get more boring when school starts as I will need to work extra hard this sem becuz of the extra modules. So life will be surrounding the following things, work, school, family and boyfriend. Damn boring life, dun you think so?
Monday, July 17, 2006
** my bORIng LiFE **
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
8:52 PM
Labels: LelE's MusIngS..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment