Met up with Ling Ling last Friday as she wants to pass me the invitation card. Had a long talk with her and there’s a lot of catching up to do. She didn’t change a bit, still the same old Ling Ling and I love back in my days in STE. Haha. She seems to be beri troubled over her family matters and thus didn’t seem to be in a joyous wedding mood that I expected her to be. She told me her troubles and seriously I couldn’t help or give any good suggestions as it is the 1st time I heard of such things. The only thing I can do is to lend her a listening ear. I felt bad for her and also helpless. I knew that she only want a listening ear and I was happy to be one to her.
Recently, people around me seem to have endless problems. One of my good pal was down with a awful and quite unknown sickness to me. I was very sad for her yet I couldn’t do anything for her and some more I was quite busy with school and work that time and didn’t get to meet her up often. I felt that I neglect her as a friend la. During the time that she needs my support the most, I was busy with my stuff and couldn’t talk to her much. Deep down, I was very apologetic towards her, I didn’t know how to tell her.
I hope to see her get well soon, but I knew she has some problems with the medication. I wanted so much to listen and try to give her my support in her fight against this sickness but I failed so terribly. Now that I am freed of my school commitments for the time being, I can talk to her more, just met up with her the other day. I can feel that she is very happy to see me and be able to talk to me even though we met for awhile only. It’s like back to the good old days before I start my part time school when we will meet often to chat. Sometimes I really feel bad, I tried asking around to see whether anyone has any recommendation for the sickness but to no avail. I think the only thing I can do for her is to give her moral support, to let her know that she still has me as a friend who cares and hope that she will be the happie, bitchy and joyful gal that I know back then. Ever since she is sick, I can feel a bit of change in her, although she still tries to be joyful but I know she is worried and tried, cannot do much for u pal, really sorrie.
One of my guy friend got into relationship problem also. It’s his 1st relationship and I know that he treasured it a lot. Didn’t really know what happen as he haven update me yet and I am still waiting for the update. I think I also cannot do much in his case as in relationships, it is up to the couple how they resolve the problem. Of cuz, will try to listen and talk to him to see what’s the problem and 安慰him a bit. Hope that things will get better for you soon. Dun dwell too much on it, you will feel better without knowing everything. Sometimes, innocence is a bliss. I am sure as long as you dun dwell on it, things will get better soon de. Trust me, I have been thru the phase also. Haha. All the best to you. And dun worry, you can always talk to me if you really still feel upset bout it. No pro de. But dun forget, this auntie agony charges 5bucks per min. Haha
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
## r u HaPpY??? ##
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:25 PM
Labels: LelE's MusIngS..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment