Tuesday, May 30, 2006

## a fRieND in neEd is a FriENd iNDeeD ##

Been busy these few days. Partly is because I was tasked to be Ling Ling’s bride’s maid at the last minute and therefore have to rush to try the outfit, get the accessories ready etc. It all happens when Sylvia’s cousin’s granny pass away and she have to fly to Thailand to attend the wake on behalf of her family. So according to customs, she cannot attend the wedding le lor, let alone to be the bride’s maid. Den Ling Ling also dun have much girl friends here so she called and asked me to help her.

She was very apologetic about this as at 1st she didn’t want me to be the bride’s maid as I am much taller than her but at this crucial time I think she also cannot have too much complaints as she doesn’t have much choice either. Haha

Went to tried out the outfit on sat and just anyhow choose 1 that is fitting. Mostly is because they dun haf much choices for me to choose from and also becuz it is weekend, they were quite busy and were reluctant to attend to me. Makes me feel very unwelcome. No wonder Sylvia say their attitudes sucks. Will be going to collect the outfit these few days and prepare for the big day on sat.

Hehe lucky got my part time bf Huiyi. Hehe She is very good lor. Hehe When she knew that I am going to be the bride’s maid, she went out of her way to help me prepare the things that I need lor. From nail polish, to the manicure stickers, to the accessories, hair clips, make up , bag. Whatever you can think of and cannot think of she also bring le.. Haha Great friend rite? Yeah *muackz*

So these few days I would need to try on the gown, make sure I wun grow too fat, paint my nails nice nice, try the makeup that Huiyi lent me, try on the hair pins and try to figure out how to use them. Hmm y does it sounds like machiam I getting married? haha Becuz I vain ma! Bride’s maid also muz look nice nice de kk? Haha

0 comments: